Welcome to the Learning Center of FredisaLearns™. Click on a course below and log in to start learning.
Starter 1 Course
This is the absolute beginner English course for young learners.Begin Learning
Starter 2 Course
This is the second absolute beginner English course for young learners.Begin Learning
Level 1 Course
This is a beginner English course for young learners who have basic skills.Begin Learning
Level 2 Course
This is a second beginner English course for young learners building on basic skills.Begin Learning
Level 3 Course
This is an elementary English course for young learners with beginner ESL/EFL skills.Begin Learning
Level 4 Course
This is a transitional elementary to pre-intermediate English course for kids.Begin Learning
Level 5 Course
This is a pre-intermediate English course for young learners.Begin Learning
Level 6 Course
This is a pre-intermediate and intermediate English course for children.Begin Learning
Level 7 Course
This is an intermediate English course for ESL/EFL young learners.Begin Learning
How to Study
- First choose your course.
- Then log in to start studying.
- You will see all the units displayed.
- Start with the first unit.
- Watch the video of the unit first.
- Then play the game of the unit.
- Watch the video and play the game of the first unit several times before taking the unit test.
- Take the test of the first unit.
- When you have scored 100% in all activities of unit 1, start unit 2.
- Continue progressively until you finish the course.
How to Use for Classroom Teaching
- If you are an educator simply using the program to supplement another English curriculum, then it does not matter in what order you choose the units or activities.
- Download the course guide to help you quickly identify the themes and objectives.
- The system will still track and record the activities you use.
- As an educator, you may log into your account to use the contents for classroom teaching.
- If your students all have accounts from a group purchase, log into your educator account and show them how to learn on their own at home.